SANJO-KEIHAN

blazer - h&m
top - azul by moussy
leggings - topshop
boots - timberland
bag - marc by marc jacobs
YAY OUTFIT POST: This is what I wore on my first day out in Kyoto. It was absolutely freezing and I definitely should have wrapped up warmer. I did have a jacket, which I took off for the photo, and even that wasn't enough. I absolutely love being in Japan and I'm grateful that I've been able to come back so often. It definitely makes me feel more attached to my roots. A lot of my childhood memories consist of spring and summer holidays spent in Japan, playing with my cousins and slowly growing up. I feel like I can now appreciate the japanese clothes stores a lot more than I did when I was 12 years old. I'll have a massive fashion and beauty haul for you once I get back to Luxembourg. Maybe even a food haul as I've picked up so many cute japanese biscuits, chocolate and candy.

On another note, I won't be able to blog, tweet or youtube while I'm in China thanks to the Great Firewall of China. It doesn't bother me too much as I'll be out most of the day while I'm there or I'll be travelling. I'm so excited!